Pain and Passion

Monday, June 04, 2007



Pretty much the same things going on here. I get my boot off friday!! I informed my therapist today that I was going hiking friday after I get the boot off and get done with him, and he then informed me that I would not be doing that for another week :(
We shall see. Everyone has been hiking and seeing bears and moose and all sorts of cool things and I am so ready to go!! Oh well.
My entire ministry team of 6 is now here. There are 3 guys and 3 girls. I love them all and we get along great! We range in age from 19-25 and from all over the U.S.
Our first worship service was this past sunday, but I didn't get to participate. It was the biggest check in day HR had ever had, so
I was in charge of taking pictures and handing out Id's all day. It was fun though. I love being able to meet everyone in the park.
Sorry but that's all I've got for now.

My friend Laura (she's on my ministry team) and me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home